THE INDUSTRY RESOURCE FOR MYSTIC COUNTRY TRAVEL PROFESSIONALS
Tourism in the Mystic Country region is a $3.8 billion industry, generating more than 58,000 jobs in eastern Connecticut. Together, we can do something even greater. Whether it’s timely research, tourism planning tools, or inspiration for your next marketing campaign, our aim is to provide resources to support the work that you do.
Yankee Publishing is partnering with Discover New England to produce The Official 2015 Discover New England Travel Guide – the only publication, both print and digital – that is specifically designed to attract the international visitor to New England. The Eastern Regional Tourism District/Mystic Country has secured a full […]
- Over 3,600 visitors interviewed across the year with 874 interviews in Mystic Country specifically at 51 sites. That provides a range of error of .95 and a confidence level of =/-3.3%.
- Average spending of $558 per party trip. Annual trip frequency of 7.4 trips per year.
- 87% […]
The New England Bus Association – newenglandbus.org – is holding their annual conference June 19-22 at the Mystic Hilton. This group of 125 attendees (all NEBA members) will enjoy a round of golf, tour attractions via FAMs, attend a lobster bake at Mystic Seaport and enjoy all […]
If you were not able to attend the Connecticut Conference on Tourism at the Hartford Convention Center on April 24 click here for the 2014 Connecticut Tourism campaign at a glance.
Yankee Magazine, May/June 2014; Best of New England Issue. 15 Eastern Connecticut Bests and 6 events featured.
AAA Journeys, May/June 2014; Connecticut Carousels and Formidable Forts articles include eastern Connecticut venues. Area events also featured.
SouthShoreSenior.com, May 2014; 2014-2015 Mystic Country region Visitors Guide
The Hartford Courant, April 29, 2014; Brochure swaps May 6 and 7 in Pomfret […]
YANKEE MAGAZINE – 2014 Editor’s Choice Awards for Eastern Connecticut:
- Best Tropical Green House: Logee’s Greenhouses, Danielson
- Best Antique Shop: The Past Antiques Market & Museum, Oakdale
- Best Tea Shop: Celebrations Gallery & Shoppes, Pomfret
- Best Lighthouse Tours: Custom House Maritime […]