The Eastern Regional Tourism District (ERTD) is pleased to continue to offer discounted co-op advertising opportunities. These programs pool the resources of the ERTD and individual advertisers to generate a cohesive tourism message. To learn more about any of the below programs, contact Janice Putnam at 860-536-8822 or email@example.com.
Like the Eastern Regional Tourism District, the State of Connecticut Office of Tourism is offering ways for you to promote your business for FREE – all you have to do is provide the information.
We’re working with media to place summer stories. Here are a few key topics we’re building our July content around:
- Keep it Cool & Turn Up Your
- Summer Fun Fourth of July Celebrations
- Outdoor Fairs & Festivals
- Dining Al Fresco
- Summer Escapes
- Destination CocktailsIf you have any relevant offerings or summer deals/overnight packages, please share with Jean.Hebert@ct.gov and copy FH.Connecticut@fleishman.com to get them posted onto CTvisit.com and considered for our media outreach efforts.
Long-Lead Opportunities/Pitch Angles
We’re also working on long-lead media opportunities for the late fall/winter season, with special focus on the following pitch angles:
- Cool Weather Hideaways & Outdoor Activities
- Best Attractions, Events and Places to See Holiday Lights
- Connecticut Made Holidy Gifts & Menu Items
National Long-Lead Opportunities/Winter 2015 Fall Editorial Opportunities
Below are the national long-lead opportunities. if relevant, please share with us any attractions, deal or offerings that might fit into the descriptions below and we’ll pass it along to our media contacts:
- Parents – Travel: Holiday Mini Vacations (Nov): Features must-visit attractions, seasonal events or getaway itineraries to enjoy with the kids during the holiday season.
- Yankee Magazine – Lifestyle (Nov/Dec): Features the Best 5 Holiday Music Shows in New England.
- Condé Nast Traveler – Ski and Splurge (Dec): Highlights some of the best ski destinations, towns and offerings for travelers to enjoy this winter – both on and off the slopes.
- Food & Wine – Holidays (Dec): Looking for easy holiday recipes, chef cooking tips and top food and drink menus to serve during the holidays.
- Recommend – New for 2016 (Dec): Looking for information on new destinations, attractions and offerings available in Connecticut for 2016.
- Travel + Leisure – Nightlife (Dec): Best bars, unique nightlife attractions and destinations that travelers should put on their travel bucket lists.
Mystic Country has reserved space in the 2015 Fall/Winter CT Getaway Guide (FSI). This Free Standing Insert (FSI) publication will be inserted into Sunday newspapers on September 13, 2015, with a total circulation of 1,749,000 readers. Added multimedia components will include online and e-blast campaigns. Thousands of leads will be generated from this Guide, and each lead delivered to the ERTD will receive a Mystic Country Visitors Guide as fulfillment.
If you would like to participate with Mystic Country, an additional 5% discount off of the non-profit rates are available. To reserve your Co-op Ad space, contact Janice Putnam at 860-536-8822 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, June 23, 2015. Materials are due July 6.
Co-op rates are:
Full page: $4,275
Half Page (H):$2240
For more information on this publication, click here.
NOTE: This insert is pre-formed by the publisher. Ads include copy and an image, no production is required. Mystic Country will assist with your ad space.
NEW! Made available by CT Office of Tourism and managed by Madden Media, the new Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Co-op customizes each participating lodging partner’s paid search advertising plan.
Madden Media’s Google certified experts will work with lodging partner to develop customized hotel and lodging-specific plans to match users’ exact search terms, generating visits to the pages and ultimately increasing direct room bookings. Madden’s search marketers check your performance and make any needed adjustments every day. Properties receive understandable and transparent results reports each month.
- COT provides a 1:1 match
- Packages start at $500 per month per partner for a minimum of 1,500 clicks
- Flexible campaign duration – customize your package from 4 months minimum
- Timing: Spring/Summer (March – August); Fall pending state budget allocations for FY16
- Space deadline: Spring/Summer May 15; Fall pending state budget allocations for FY16
- COT match amount is capped at $2000 per partner in order to allow a greater number of partners to participate and partner coop space is limited
- COT requires partner to carry the Connecticut still revolutionary logo/link on their website
- Contact Madden Media’s Lori Stockman (email@example.com)
Expo 2015 will be held Thursday, April 2, 2015 in Albany. Hundreds of group leaders, educators and select customers of Yankee Trails World Travel will attend this annual one-day trade show. Join in the Mystic Country booth as a booth partner for $250, or let us display and distribute your brochure for $100. Partners may also provide giveaway items. Please contact Janice at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 20. details>
Mystic Country has reserved space in the 2015 Spring/Summer CT Getaway Guide. This publication will be inserted into Sunday newspapers on May 17, 2015, with a total circulation of 959,000. Added multimedia components will include online and E-blast campaigns. Thousands of leads will be generated from this Guide, and each lead delivered to the ERTD will receive a Mystic Country Visitors Guide as fulfillment.
If you would like to participate with Mystic Country, an additional 10% discount off of the non-profit rates are available. For more information, click here. To reserve your Co-op Ad, contact Janice Putnam at 860-536-8822 or email@example.com by Thursday, March 5, 2015.
Co-op rates are:
Full page: $4,972.50
Half Page (H):$2,735
NOTE: This insert is pre-formed by the publisher. Ads include copy and an image, no production is required. Mystic Country will assist with your ad space. Deadline is March 5 for space reservations. Copy and image are due by March 12.